If the camera says "Unable to connect to your Wi-Fi network"
- You may have entered the wrong password for your Wi-Fi network. Start over to double check that you typed the password correctly.
- Your network may be running with WEP security mode, which is not supported out of the box. Refer to your Wi-Fi access point/router/modem documentation on how to switch to WPA or WPA2 mode.
- There is no Internet access from the Wi-Fi network you are connecting your camera to.
- Your Wi-Fi access point or router's firewall may be blocking the camera from talking to the Internet. If you are technically inclined, make sure in your firewall settings that outgoing TCP port 8080, and UDP port 123 are allowed.
- Your phone is on a different Wi-Fi network from your camera. You need to connect it to the same Wi-Fi network you are connecting your camera to.