- Sign in to Kidde Mobile App:
Set up the Smoke + Carbon Monoxide Alarm with smart features
- Scan QR code shown in STEP 1 on the front of the Quick Start Guide. Install the Kidde app.
- Open the Kidde app. Create and login to your account. Tap “Add a device.” Select “SMART Smoke + Carbon Monoxide Alarm.” Follow in-app steps.
- Scan your unique QR code, shown in STEP 3 of the Quick Start Guide, or on back of your alarm. Setup and connect alarm to the app. This will include instructions about wiring and installation (see sections 9, 10, and 11 of the user guide).
- At the end of the process, you will have the option to add the device to an existing property or to add to a new property – which allows to create a new property
How do I add a Property in the App?
Last Updated: 76d